Are You Sick n’ Tired of Being Sick n’ Tired? Then…..
Heal Your Way To Health
A Healing Workshop With Mary Dinneen, RScP, LOM, BS, MS
Sunday, March 8, 2015 from 12:30-2:30
at the Columbus Center for Spiritual Living(Northwest Masonic Temple – 2436 W. Dublin-Granville Rd., Worthington, Ohio 43085)
Cost: Love Offering (1/2 going to the CCSL building fund!)
In a life filled with unpredictability, it is often our body that speaks the loudest when it needs to find its Wholeness; when it needs to restore its Health!
For many years, new thought philosophers such as Ernest Holmes, Joel Goldsmith and Mary Baker Eddy studied, practiced and perfected the art of healing. Many of these new thought philosophers reported significant physical healing by their clients. As a health care provider for 25 years, the questions that have emerged for Mary are: How did these people get better? What did these practitioners do? Can people really heal their body even if they have been sick? By combing her training as an alternative medicine practitioner, her training as a Licensed Religious Science Practitioner and her own experiences with physical healing Mary is able to reveal what was once a mystery to health. Join her as she shares her discoveries and teaches you how you too can Heal Your Way to Health.
During this class you will learn:
- How the body is always for us and never against us
- How and Why stress affects the body
- Why we don’t heal and how we can
- How to create a healing practice for health
- How modern science is now proving the healing work of new thought philosophers
- How we are born perfect, whole and complete
- How to get the mind from fear to faith
- How the Power of Prayer creates health
- An outline of the basic format for prayer as practiced by Centers for Spiritual Living
Register today at the information table or email firstname.lastname@example.org